- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Mix in oil and water until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 8 minutes until smooth.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes
- Roll the dough into a 16-inch log and divide it into 14 equal portions. Shape each portion into a round ball and flatten into a disc.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Cook each tortilla for 45 seconds per side until lightly browned and bubbles form.
- Repeat for all tortillas and keep them covered with a tea towel