- Combine the milk and vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients except powdered sugar. Mix until well combined
- Add the egg and melted butter to the milk mixture. Mix until smooth
- Combine the wet and dry mixture together until there are no visible lumps
- Using the Iliada spray, coat a large skillet with olive oil. Heat the skillet over medium heat.
- In a squeeze bottle, portion the batter into bite-sized pancakes. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface or until golden brown
- Transfer the pancakes to a bowl. Garnish with fresh berries, chocolate chips, powdered sugar, and syrup